Gray hairs are not an accurate indicator of your age. As a matter of fact, you can start to go gray in your early 20s; in this case, those silvery strands are most likely a part of your genetic heritage and should not be interpreted as a sign that you are getting old. But truth be told, ugly, coarse, white hairs that pop out of your raven mane can impact your image and make you look and feel old. So what’s the best route that you should follow to restore your youthful appearance? Instead of relying on coloring kits and other artificial, chemical-rich products, stick to the natural anti gray hair solutions that real science has brought to you. Here are a few easy tips on how to rejuvenate and beautify your locks without using any potentially dangerous chemicals.
- Eat Fresh Foods That Are Rich in Catalase. Start by adjusting your eating habits. Include as many catalase-rich foods in your daily diet. Catalase is a powerful enzyme that puts the hair oxidation on hold by decomposing hydrogen peroxide molecules into oxygen and water. According to Livestrong, potatoes, beef liver, carrots and wheat sprouts are among the most popular ingredients representing excellent sources of catalase. Just imagine how many fantastic dinners you could prepare using these basic super foods.
- Rinse Your Hair with Homemade Potions Ensuring a Subtle Darkening Effect. After every single washing cycle, choose to rinse your gray hair with a homemade gray hair remedy based on boiled sage leaves, coffee, amla powder or black tea. All these compounds ensure a very subtle darkening effect that could last for days or weeks in a row.
- Apply Essential Oils on Your Graying Hair. According to eHow, a few drops of essential oils can allow you to protect, nourish and beautify your grays almost instantly. An instant gray hair remedy based on thyme and sage essential oils may bring you closer to darker, stronger hair.
- Choose the Best Catalase Supplements That Finally Let You Say Go Away Grey! Don’t have time to explore the gradual improvements brought to you by oils and homemade potions? Not to worry! There is a much more effective way to restore the original brilliance and intensity of your locks. This time, the changes will take place from the inside out. By taking scientifically-proven catalase supplements on a day to day basis you could succeed in making the gray go away in a matter of a few weeks. Aside from the fact that such supplements help you protect your natural pigment, they also fortify your strands due to their herbal and mineral ingredients.
- Include Vitamins for Hair in Your Daily Diet. At this point, you should know that there is no such thing as a miracle cure that could turn your hair from white to pitch-black overnight. Major changes take time and require consistency. Getawaygrey lets you go back to your youthful image by taking two pills on a daily basis. These pills are entirely safe and natural and prove that catalase is the key to achieving darker tresses without bombarding your body with all kinds of more or less risky chemicals. Land on the official Getawaygrey website for more info related to this product and find out how it could get you closer to ideal hair health and beauty.