Have you ever wondered why your gray hair is always working against you? Let’s face it: it takes you forever to style your mane in the morning; and after a whole hour spent in the mirror, your graying locks still look messy and manage to compromise your image. How do usually deal with this problem? Don’t even think about wearing a hat or any other kind of accessory to camouflage your unruly tresses. These days, you can test plenty of cosmetics, pills for gray hair and natural remedies designed to enhance the glow and improve the texture of your silvery strands, making them 100% manageable. Here are five tips on how to upgrade your relationship with your wiry, depigmented hair.
- Use Gray Hair-Specific Conditioners and Shampoos. Highly moisturizing shampoos and conditioners especially formulated for gray hair feed and protect your strands, preventing excessive dryness. Massage the shampoo into your scalp to increase blood flow and promote a healthier hair regrowth.
- Rethink Your Hair Drying Ritual. Blow drying your hair is a good idea, especially if you want to add volume and definition to your mane. However, heat is not the best friend of dry, coarse hair. Try to dry your hair naturally as often as possible; when you rely on this tactic, always choose to dry your frail ends using a clean microfiber towel, which is much gentler than its substitutes and does not impact your hair cuticles in any way.
- Wash Your Hair Every 2 or 3 Days. If you wash your hair on a daily basis, chances are that this action is making your grays even wirier than they really are. Shampoos with a very potent formula prevent dirt buildup, but they also strip your hair of its natural oils, making it prone to excessive dryness and frizziness. Therefore, choose to eliminate this inconvenient by simply washing your hair every two or three days, using a delicate plant-based formula.
- Make the Right Dietary Choices. According to a Huffington Post article, a B vitamins deficiency can be responsible for all your gray hair drama. The same source indicates that fresh, healthy foods nourish your hair in the same way in which they feed your entire body, so choose to include as many sources of proteins in your daily diet.
- Take Catalase Supplements. Sometimes, eating clean and green can be a real challenge, especially when you have a hectic schedule. If you don’t want to alter your eating habits in any way, but still wish to give your gray hair the special attention that it requires to look its best, start by taking catalase supplements daily. These pills for gray hair dissolve hydrogen peroxide buildups due to their ideal concentration of catalase. As a plus, due to their complex formula containing mineral and herbal components, pills like Getawaygrey enable you to say go away grey in a few weeks and improve the texture and color of your locks, making them become truly manageable.