Every single day, we strive to learn something new from the most fortunate ones. Since they are always accompanied by an army of makeup artists and hairstylists, celebs always know best. They manage to create trends and sometimes they are kind enough to share their wisdom with those in need. If you are desperately looking for professional advice to improve your hair care ritual why break the bank to pay for expensive salon treatments when you can just check out a list of working tips and tricks employed by the rich and famous to keep their tresses healthy and radiant? Keep reading to discover 3 of the most well-kept gray hair celebrity secrets enabling you to take better care of your mane.
1) Color Depositing Shampoos
As we grow older, our natural color fades away. This is the ugly truth that most men and women try to sweep under the rug. You can rely on permanent hair dyes to camouflage this major drawback. However, traditional, centuries-old remedies won’t reverse gray hair or let you intensify your natural hue for a long period of time. On the other hand, catalase supplements tackle the real root of the problem and give you more time to enjoy the natural brilliance of your hairs by putting premature graying on hold.
But if you don’t feel ready to test the new generation of catalase-based scientifically proven gray hair remedies, you could follow in the footsteps of first-class celebs who rely on color depositing shampoos that fight brassiness between hair coloring sessions. According to Allure Magazine, Drew Barrymore uses a combination of 2 ARTec shampoos (sunflower and walnut) to maintain her gorgeous, glossy color. The same secret is shared by Jenna Elfman who managed to go from blonde to a delightful red tone using the quality Strawberry Color Depositing Shampoo launched by the same brand.
Donatella Versace, who is worldwide famous for her long, brilliant platinum blonde uses a mix of Lemon Flower and White Violet to preserve the unique gloss of her locks. Minnie Driver doesn’t seem too intimidated by the effects of premature graying. Perhaps this is mostly because she knows how to add depth to her dark mane, by utilizing Cocobean. You may be wondering: why are all these celebs crazy about color depositing shampoos? These special shampoos and conditioners are especially designed to address the needs of dyed tresses. They contain protective sunscreens and contain active elements that hold the color molecules in place for the longest period of time. Therefore, if you want to mask graying hair by relying on commercially available permanent dye, make sure you use color depositing hair care products to preserve a brighter tone for many weeks in a row.
2) A Less Aggressive Styling Routine Is the Key to Healthy-Looking Tresses
Do you think that famous models, actresses and singers who are forced to try dozens of different hairstyles on a daily basis aren’t paying attention to the transformations that their tresses have to suffer? Their locks may go from extra straight to curly in a matter of a few minutes, but this doesn’t mean that they are necessarily impacted by an aggressive styling routine. Most celebs use ceramic irons like Sedu Flat Iron on their mane. Ceramic irons are much more effective and are less of a threat for extremely vulnerable aging hair. Moreover, celebrities who want to curl their hairs usually use steam, gel and Velcro rollers to get the job done in no time.
This type of rollers holds the curls for a longer period of time; therefore it is the perfect alterative to standard rollers. Furthermore, many women don’t want to cut their hair short because they love it too much. However, if you want to boost the appeal of your graying hair, you have to trim it every 2 or 3 months. According to eHow, this is the key to growing super long, extra healthy locks. Keep in mind that you’d have to cut anywhere from ¼ inch to 2/3 inches during every single trimming session to attain your objective. Aside from regular trimming, there are a few other simple tips that any good hairstylist will share with you:
- Wash your tresses 2 or 3 times on a weekly (at most). Too frequent washing cycles could strip your hair of the natural oils that keep it in excellent condition. If you wash your mane too often you expose it to breakage and brittleness.
- Avoid heat-powered appliances.
- Avoid harsh, potentially dangerous chemicals that may be contained by commercially available hair care products and try to turn to natural substitutes that protect the scalp and brighten up the natural color of your locks.
- Swim in fresh water. Avoid salted water. When possible, also try to stay far away from the chlorine-rich water from pools. If this is not an option, at least apply a good leave-in conditioner on your tresses before jumping in the pool. The conditioner will form a solid barrier against exterior factors (chlorine in this case) and make your hair become less vulnerable.
- Eat healthy. Do you really think that gorgeous celebs with aging hair stuff themselves with junk food every single day? They don’t. We see them exercising at the gym, jogging in the park, eating mouthwatering healthy dishes in restaurants and doing their best to maintain a simple, lifestyle based on risk-free choices. If you want to strengthen your hairs and boost their development, it is imperative to minimize the amount of animal fats, sodium and sugar that you consume. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables and try to eat fewer processed foods that are bad for your body.
3) The Shine Spray
Do you think that the real hair of A-list celebs shines brighter than a new penny at 6 in the morning? As a matter of fact, it doesn’t. All celebs have bad hair days; however, when they get ready for a red carpet event they don’t let tern or rebellious locks stand in their way. Flat hair can be upgraded by simply pulverizing a silicon-based high-shine spray. This is the well-kept secret that allows beautiful celebs to display glossy hair making most everyday people really envious.
All in all, you can take really good care of your hairs even if you can’t afford to pay a small fortune for professional salon products. Silicon shine sprays, color depositing shampoos and a gentle, minimalist styling routine involving as few heat-based appliances as possible represent the ingredients of the recipe for success shared by Hollywood celebs that we all know and love.
Restoring Your Natural Color from the Inside Out
Sometimes, you get tired of using dozens of products to keep your tresses in excellent condition. You’d just want to simplify your hair care routine and go back to your natural pigment fast and hassle-free. At this point, this is actually an attainable goal, due to the new generation of hair care vitamins based on catalase. Get Away Grey is a revolutionary catalase supplement representing the best treatment for fading color. Catalase dissolves excessive amounts of hydrogen peroxide, protecting the natural tones of your mane and keeping premature graying at a distance. The good news is that you can test this product on your own skin. Buy this verified gray defense with a few clicks to enjoy its remarkable long-term benefits.