As with all hair dyes, there is some level of risk involved with its use. What is this risk? In our society of quick fixes, the obscene number of chemical combinations to create hair care products has made us think that every problem has an easy solution. In this case, it does! But is it at the expense of your health?
Hair Dye: The Facts
There are risks involved in the use of any kind of manmade chemical combination, but what are they? Let’s start with the overall risk involved with hair dye in total.
- Cancer-causing carcinogens have been identified in these products, and soaking your hair with them allows the carcinogens to seep in, making your body susceptible to the diseases caused by these organisms.
- The darker the dye, the higher the risk. Studies have shown that darker hair dyes contain more dangerous amounts of cancer-causing chemicals, making your exposure to carcinogens even more intense.
- Many hair dyes include the combination of ammonia and hydrogen peroxide. While these two chemicals alone strip your hair of nutrients, they can also create further chemicals that could destroy the health of your hair. These chemicals are not present in each substance naturally, but are created by the combining of the substances.
- Because the number of varied chemicals in hair dye solutions is high, allergic reaction is a very common issue among grey hair dye users. Many individuals do not have time to do the suggested 72-hour trial test, and pay for their mistake in hospital bills after having an unforeseen allergic reaction.
- What about that smell? Smells can help, and they can hinder. The smell of gray hair dye substances is never a pleasant one, especially those combining ammonia with their solution. Breathing this solution in a small space, such as a bathroom, can cause permanent damage to the nose, hindering your ability to smell or taste!
Because these issues are fairly dangerous, other options should certainly be considered! The harmful effects of these seemingly perfect solutions should encourage you to seek other resolutions.
There are no harmful chemicals with this product, only healthy, necessary vitamins for your body. Catalase, the organism responsible for keeping your hair’s color present, is joined together with many other nutrients to make this fantastic supplement. Other nutrients in this supplement include vitamins and minerals such as Saw Palmetto, Chlorophyll, and Vitamin B-6, ensuring that along with your natural color return, your hair comes in shiny, healthy, and stronger than ever. By taking these supplements, you are allowing your body to naturally reverse the grey hair production and train it to never produce gray hair again! Natural vitamins and minerals, an easy-to-take supplement, and a scientist-backed recipe are all great reasons to get a grey hair cure.
Contact Us Today
We have fantastic offers and a scientifically proven concoction to cure your grey hair issues without the dangers of harmful hair dyes. Don’t continuously subject your lovely locks to the poisons of dye, get a hold of our grey hair natural solutions and say goodbye to silver strands forever.