Do you hate your graying hair mostly because it is always frizzy and almost impossible to control? Would you give just about anything to achieve a nice, clean look based on silky, glowing locks that look and feel amazing? In this case, you just have to find a way to fight the excessive dryness of gray hair and keep you tresses properly conditioned at all times. If you’re actually looking for tips on how to untangle vulnerable, aging hair the easy way, here are a few suggestions that may work for you.
1. Spray Your Locks. According to Wikihow, you should start by applying any type of detangling agent on your tresses. You could buy and use a special spray that you could find in any drugstore, but you could also spray it with water. Once your grays are wet, it will be easier for you to detangle them without enduring a tremendous pain.
2. Get a Wide Tooth Comb. Using a quality wide tooth comb, break up your matted hair with delicate picking motions. Separate your graying hairs into smaller sections and start combing them gently. You could dip the comb into a detangling mix based on water and liquid keratin to simplify your mission. Liquid keratin will make it easier for you to detangle deteriorated strands, plus its active ingredients will leave your hairs smooth and shiny.
3. Use a Brush. After separating your hairs into tinier sections, take a brush and try to tame every single strand. Make sure you grip your gray hair 1 inch from your scalp, to avoid pulling out or deteriorating your healthy strands.
4. Blow Dry Your Hairs. Let your grays dry naturally or blow dry your locks. The final choice is up to you. At the end of your blowout, don’t forget to apply a premium anti-frizziness styling product that will keep your graying hair in place for the longest period of time. Hairstyling is another aspect that you should focus on. If your hair is fragile and prone to breakage as is, try to avoid complicated updo styles or extremely tight pony tails that could make you shed more than a few perfectly healthy strands.
5. Take Vitamins for Hair. Sometimes, aging hair needs a little bit of support from within to stay healthy and shiny. If you are not ready for grays or simply want to increase the appeal and improve the texture of your tresses, just take catalase supplementsto achieve your goal. These vitamins for hair act like a revolutionary grey defense and are the key to silkier, radiant hair that gets tangled less often.